Thursday 2 May 2019

Back after a long break #amwriting

I'm afraid this blog has been neglected over the last couple of years. This has mainly been due to a change in my working life. My crime novels are now being published by the wonderful people at Accent Press - with new titles and under my own name. I'm really excited about this.

The first in the D.I. Sterling series, Retriever of Souls, was published in December 2018 and the second, Children in Chains, came out in February of this year. The next in the series, Injections of Insanity will be released on 13 June. The fourth D.I. Sterling book, Rage and Retribution, is due for publication in August. Books three and four are already available for pre-order.

I am in the process of a final edit of book five, so you can see I have been very busy!

In addition to all the above, I have also had my website completely overhauled with a fabulous professional redesign. Please pop over and have a look. www.lorrainemace.com I'm giving away a free e-book copy of Retriever of Souls to everyone who sends me an email from the site.

I will be using this blog to post news and reviews about my books, but also intend to pick up where I left off by offering advice to other writers, as well as posting the results of the Flash 500 competitions (categories as outlined below).

There will be author interviews, book giveaways, promotional gifts and all sorts of great things happening here from now on.

I look forward to getting to know you all over again - I've missed the regular interaction!

Lorraine

Critique Service for Writers
Flash 500 Home Page: Flash Fiction, Short Story and Novel Opening Chapter and Synopsis Competitions

No comments:

Post a Comment