Monday 13 May 2019

Feed the Crime review


Many thanks to Blair for this wonderful review on her blog: Feed the Crime

"So, here is my stop on the Retriever of Souls which is the beginning of the D.I. Sterling Series. I’m actually really excited to share this with you! I finished it about 2 weeks ago and it’s been so hard not being able to post it until now!
(Spoiler Alert: This is seriously making it’s way up to being in my top 5 book series)

I could not put my kindle down while reading this! I’m a massive fan of a police procedural especially when it is part of a series, which you probably already know if you have been following my blog for a little while. One of the main things I love about this genre is the protagonist, which in this case is D.I. Paolo Sterling, not having their life together. Struggling with a work life balance, which pulls their life into a downward spiral."

Read more of Blair's review

If you'd like to find out why Blair fell in love with the book, click on the book cover to buy it for just 99p.

Critique Service for Writers
Flash 500 Home Page: Flash Fiction, Short Story and Novel Opening Chapter and Synopsis Competitions

No comments:

Post a Comment