Thursday 9 January 2020

Rage and Retribution - The Next D.I. Sterling Thriller

I am so thrilled with the way my publisher is promoting Rage and Retribution. Below is how the copy looks online. Out next month, but available now to pre-order.
Can two wrongs ever make a right?
A man is found by the side of a canal, comatose and brutally attacked.
It quickly becomes clear that someone is abducting men and subjecting them to horrific acts of torture. After three days they're released, fighting for their lives and refusing to speak. 
A councillor is accused of fraud.
Montague Mason is an upstanding member of the community. That is until he's publicly accused of stealing the youth centre's funds - an accusation that threatens to rip through the very heart of the community and expose his best-kept secret. But how far would he go to protect himself?
Two cases. One deadly answer.
As the two cases collide, D.I. Paolo Sterling finds he has more questions than answers. And, when torture escalates to murder, he suddenly finds himself in a race against time to find the killer and put an end to the depravity - once and for all.
'A dark, cleverly plotted tale . . . I was gripped from the opening scene and raced through the book to its final, shocking ending. Crime writing at its very best' Sheila Bugler
'Gritty, topical, sometimes lacerating, but always enthralling. A truly compulsive read' Abbie Frost
Lorraine Mace brings us the fourth instalment in her dark, gritty and shocking series featuring DI Paolo Sterling - perfect for fans of Karin Slaughter, Tess Gerritsen and Mo Hayder.
Readers love the D.I. Sterling thrillers:
'I could not put my kindle down while reading this!' *****
'A real page turner' *****
'Gripping, gritty and gruesome. A perfect start to a new series!' *****
'An absolutely brilliant read' *****
'A gritty and gripping thriller that kept me turning the pages' *****
'Wow!!! What a book!!!' *****
'Dark, disturbing yet utterly gripping!' *****
'This series is now a firm favourite of mine and I'm looking forward to the next one' *****
'Every book I've read in the series has been fantastic' *****

Join the D.I. Sterling Mailing List for News, Updates and Giveaways

Critique Service for Writers

Writing Competitions

No comments:

Post a Comment