Sunday 17 November 2019

Friday Fiction Feature: Fun-Size Tales of Love & Family

Susan Willis is with me today talking about her short story collection: Fun-Size Tales of Love & Family

From Angela arranging to meet her hubby at The Eiffel Tower, to Paul trying to win his ex-wife back with a Romantic Picnic, I’m sure you’ll enjoy these short reads. 



Find Annette in A Charity Shop discovering a locket and June struggling to understand Her New daughter-in-law. 

Carol has a spooky cat called Cordelia and a witch’s hat but will it stop Him Getting Married Today? 

Two Christmas stories find Ellen making A Christmas Album for her sister, and Marian rescuing The Christmas Angel.

There’s a love or family story for everyone…


Bio: I live just outside Durham and am surrounded by a big family and dear close friends. I didn’t start writing until I was thirty-seven following a home-study writing course. I work freelance as a food technologist and class myself as semi-retired. I have four novels and five novellas on amazon in eBook format but have now side-stepped into writing short stories.

Find her at:
Instagram – @susansuspenseauthor


Critique Service for Writers

Writing Competitions

Join the D.I. Sterling Mailing List for News, Updates and Giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment