Tuesday 16 June 2020

Two great reviews #crimefiction #crime #reviews #readerscommunity

Review of Injections of Insanity

little bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced, easy read

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 June 2020

Verified Purchase

This is my third read in the Paolo Sterling series. The author has created such a fascinating, totally believable character which is no mean feat. As with her other novels, Lorraine Mace has created a story with good pace, there is no room to linger as Paolo frantically tries to find a ruthless serial killer who seems to have an agenda that involves the day Saturday. I love how Paolo's personal life, intertwines with his relationship with his work colleagues and also documents his daughter's progress on her road to emotional recovery. I will most certainly be ordering Book 4 in the series, Rage and Retribution.

Read the review on Amazon: https://amzn.to/30Odlme

 

Review of Rage and Retribution

Jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Had me gripped from the first page..

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020

Verified Purchase

I was warned that reading the first few pages would make me squirm and i did! Another Great story and characters. Kept me guessing to the end, I really had no idea who would turn out to be the villain. I like the way the characters are developing and look forward to the next book. Recommended.

Read the review on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UMgP4G


Critique Service for Writers

Writing Competitions

Join the D.I. Sterling Mailing List for News, Updates and Giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment